Privacy and security
Our customer's Security and privacy is very important to us
- We are dedicated to ensuring our customers privacy and security
- Our customer's privacy and security is first priority to us
- And we do not by any means distribute our customer’s information to anyone.
- Information gathered is used only for order fulfillment purposes.
- We will not sell or share your information with anyone else.
- Your email address is used to respond your comments or question.
- We want to earn and keep your trust as we continue to bring you our services.
- Therefore, we will never share any personal information that you provide unless
- We have your explicit permission.
- We understand how important privacy is to our customers, and
- We will not compromise on this statement in any way.
- If you have any questions, please Contact Us for further assistance.
- We look forward to servicing you online!
At Deals Onlines
We are dedicated to ensuring our customers security, and we do not by any means distribute our customer’s information to anyone. Information gathered is used only for order fulfillment purposes. We will not sell or share your information with anyone else. Your email address is used to send order confirmation, tracking numbers, and order updates only.
Guaranteed secure transactions
Because we use some of the most sophisticated commercially available security software, it is extremely unlikely that any personal information that you transmit to us will be misappropriated. In the rare instance that an unauthorized person obtains your credit card information and uses it, by federal law.
Our site employs the latest version of Secure Socket Layer Technology (SSL) to encrypt your information and help make sure that only you and we ever see it. Some Web browsers and some firewalls will not permit a secure connection. If your Web browser will not permit a secure connection, you can use a standard server connection to complete your transaction.
How to tell that your browser is secure
To check that your browser is in secure mode, check that a 'lock' or a 'key' icon is displayed in the lower left-hand corner of your browser window. You can also check by looking at the URL bar on top of your browser. This line will typically show the first characters as 'https' when a secure connection has been established rather than 'http' which indicates a connection that is not secured